Graham Cracker Crust for 2 cheesecakes (from box)
Filling (for two cheesecakes)
- 2 1/2 lbs. packaged cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 teaspoons allspice
- 3/4 teaspoons ginger
- 3/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 lb. canned pumpkin (1 15 oz can is fine)
- 2 egg yolks
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Grease two spring form pans. Add graham cracker crust – bottom only.
- Preheat oven to 475 deg. F.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and soft.
- Add sugars, flour, spices, and pumpkin, beat well.
- Add egg yolks and eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla, beat well.
- Stir in cream, adjust spices.
- Pour filling into pans. Shake to level.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Without opening the oven door, reduce the temperature to 200 deg. F.
- Bake for an additional 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Turn off oven. Leave cheesecake in oven (without opening door) until oven cools (about 2 to 3 hours).
- Remove from oven, refrigerate overnight.